After enjoying my first Moscow Mule this summer, I have been searching for those gorgeous copper mugs. Needless to say, they've made it on my holiday wish list and I'm hoping they reach me just a tad early so that I can mix up some drinks over the holidays. Drinking from copper was a treat and kept my drink perfectly chilled. So in honour of the Moscow Mule, a recipe with a holiday spin:
Holiday Moscow Mule Recipe
- 2 ounces gin or vodka (I used Gin)
- 4-6 ounces ginger beer
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- splash of lime juice
- frozen cranberries for garnish
- rosemary sprig for garnish
- 1 Solid Copper Mug w/ice
- Squeeze the lime into the copper mug
- Fill mug with ice and pour 2 oz gin (or vodka) over ice
- Pour 4-6 oz ginger beer over ice
- Pour 2 oz cranberry juice over ice
- Stir and Enjoy!
Recipe was first featured on hotbeautyhealth.com via Diana Ajih.